Activities and Funtion of the Brain and Thinking Process
Brain cognitive functions – Implic and Explicit
How the mind understand and recognize something
Components of Basic Cognitive Regular Thought
Tools to unleash and improve cognitive functions
Tool combinations of qualities to be creative and improve cognitive functions of imagination, determine and perceive
THE INTEGRAL ROSE- THE PLANNING, STRATEGY, CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION EXERCISE
Like a solution to wake up your cognitive functions to think and be creative by Marcel Arellano
The Integral Rose
The Connection between All Variables
It consists of dispersing a variable, a topic, a problem into several parts to be analyzed, studied, restructured, then obtaining an idea from it, a solution, an answer, and a result for making decisions regarding what is established.
– The Root: is the Variable to be studied, what we will ramify. Here we write the Variable to be studied.
– Petals (Disintegration): here you write the possible sub-variables, dispersing the Root, creating Possible Sub-Variables to be studied.
Here you write the sub-variables to be studied compares with the Variable written in the Root.
– The Stem: is formed of the positive aspects, The Fundamental, thefundamental competitive skills, what nurtures, the nurturing path.
Here you write the positive aspects, the fundamental, the nurturing, regarding the root variables and sub-variables (petals) to be analyzed or studied, you write down everything positive that is able to contribute or further contribute towards solving the problem, or the positive or that which nurtures in further contributing in generating a new idea.
– The Thorns: are the negative aspects, what is difficult to do, the obstacles.Here you write the negative aspects that you see, regarding the Root Variable and Petal Sub-Variables.
You write the obstacles, the negative from the proposed situation, that whichis difficult for us to do, in other words, the negative aspects.
– The Water: this refers to the Needs, The Nutrients (the Temporal), the temporal needs, what it really needs or what I really need for a certain period of time, temporarily in order to solve the proposed problems or situations both in the Root Variable as well as in its Petals Sub- Variables, watching and analyzing The Stem (the Positive), the Thorns (the obstacles) and the Nectar (the useful and interesting), having seen the whole situation, variable or problem proposed in a more integral manner.
Here you write what you need or temporarily need in order to find a solution,or to come up with a new idea, to obtain good results.
– Air: it refers to the permanent needs, what is really needed in a permanent form in order to solve the proposed problem or the proposed solutions both in the Root Variable as well as its Petals Sub- Variables; and watching and analyzing The Stem (the positive), the Thorns (the Obstacles), the Nectar (the useful and interesting), and the Water (Temporal Needs) seeing the whole situation, variable or proposed problem more integrally.
Here you write what you need or what is needed permanently in order to solve the proposed problem or to come up with a new idea or reach better solutions.
– Earth: it refers to the Philosophical Needs, the philosophical, moral bases, values, virtues, necessary principles to solve the proposed problem or proposed situations both in the Root Variable as well as its Petals Sub- Variables; and watching and analyzing The Stem (the positive), the Thorns (the Obstacles), the Nectar (the useful and interesting), the Water (Temporal Needs), and the Air (Permanent Needs) seeing the whole situation, variable or proposed problem more integrally.
Here you write the philosophical aspects and needs that are believed to be necessary in order to solve the originally proposed situation.
-Sun: it refers to the Needs for Illumination, the creativeness, the creative aspects necessary to solve the proposed problem or proposed situations both in the Root Variable as well as its Petals Sub-Variables; and watching and analyzing The Stem (the positive), the Thorns (the Obstacles), the Nectar (the useful and interesting), the Water (Temporal Needs), the Air (Permanent Needs), and the Earth (Philosophical Needs) seeing the whole situation, variable or proposed problem much more integrally.
Here you write the creative aspects, what can help us to enlighten or create.
After studying and analyzing all of the interconnected aspects, both the internal as well as the external the environment and surroundings are analyzed.
– Poppies: it refers to the internal environment or internal surrounding, how I see the internal environment, what surrounds me or the closest environment.
Here you write the points or aspects of the internal or the closest environment.
– Rainbow: it refers to the external environment or the most open surrounding, beyond my control.
Here you write the aspects of the external environment, what I think affects in an external manner everything previously analyzed in the initially proposed problem.
I must analyze all aspects of both the internal as well as the external environment of the Root Variable and the Petals Sub-Variables, jointly with what I have been dissecting from the Stem, Thorns, Nectar, Water, Air, Earth and Sun.
Finally, I must draw a result, results or conclusions, final idea or ideas of all thisanalysis.
– Pollen: it refers to the final result of the analysis of the previously establishedvariables, including their relations, connections, impact or interaction with the internal and external aspects.
Ideas, results or possible conclusions are written once a study has been performed, and in depth analysis among all the variables.
It is necessary to specify that these ideas or conclusive results may generate the need to make another Integral Rose and to analyze this new idea in the same manner as previously explained.
And so forth
These results or Ideas as explained at the beginning are not unique, they may vary, they are not exclusive and they might not be the complete solution, they may or may not be, or they may be part of the same.
This is a dissecting, analysis tool, which uses directional thinking, combining and associating variables of the same or different domain, provocation and randomness, or connection in order to study a situation, variables, problem, to generate ideas, answers, possible solutions or conclusions to what is proposed to be created.
This is a useful tool, to learn how to think, to be creative and innovative andachieve definite results. If it is possible, to effectively test and materialize the ideas that we find in it.