Used to create whatever you want, used in many occasions by Creative Publicists of Image, Politics, Design, Fashion, Industrial and Graphic Design, the Film industry, among others.
1.- Creating a Great Briefing:
– Write down 3 or 4 ideas.
– Say which 2 you like or are semi-brilliant.
– Ask yourself questions regarding their validity.
– Write down other ideas relating to them.
– Take a break and a creative pause.
– Later write down other ideas.
– Dissect the brief.
– Ask yourself if the concept is applicable, interesting, if it is feasible.
– If not, then see what we want to search.
3.-Draw the product or Logo:
– Write down 10 taglines – as product labels or logos – or strata of De Bono.
– Question these taglines – product labels or logos.
4.-Take out again another idea from all this.
5.-See which media and channels are appropriate for these ideas.
– Write headlines.
6.-Go to places outside to see the idea and to think about it.
7.-Look in books, art, design, others.
9.-Present the work and learn from it.
– See if it is funny, what works, what does not work, what makes sense and what does not, what complicates it and what does not.
– Pay close attention to first reactions of people looking at the work, of the client or suppose client – look at all of their comments, of at least 5 people.
10.-If the idea does not feel right, go back to Conceptualization again.
Some Tools that you could use in the process:
– Have a list of ideas, headlines, words, adjectives, all this in stock for when you need them to create an Idea to be used.
– Have a list of funny things, humorous things for when they are needed.
– Draw strange caricatures, silly things and funny and strange things – Da Vinci.
– Use of detail, in lines, drawings, notes – the little things are the biggest things.
– Use feedback, reactions are valuable and indispensable.